Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NEED SOMETHING TO DO BEFORE THE NEXT BIG POST???

Soon I will have a big old post with pictures galore from my classes this week, but in the meantime, I encourage you to look for footprints with your child! There are many that can be seen around DC. Your child may even be able to tell you what some of them are! I've tasked them with this exploration of their surroundings and asked that they ask YOU to take pictures of whatever you find.

Let your child be your guide and start looking in those little grassy/muddy spots by the trees, in the parks and outside your homes. Take pictures and email them to vanessa.ford@dc.gov and I'll be able to put together a bunch for everyone to see!


Until next time ( which very well may be tomorrow!)....

-Mrs. Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!